2019 Blind Presale
After only two years, Fortress Festival has, among other things, been called a "Can't Miss Music Festival" by Harper's Bazaar, an "arbiter of taste" by Texas Monthly, a "defiant outpost for Black music" by the Daily Dot, a "model for what urban festivals can achieve" by Fort Worth Weekly, "one of the best experiences to be had in the North Texas market" by Central Track and "like nothing else in the DFW area" by Free Press Houston.
This praise follows two straight years of world-class lineups that have included the likes of Run the Jewels, Chromeo, Courtney Barnett, Father John Misty, Wolf Parade, Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Tune-Yards, RZA, De La Soul, Slowdive, Flying Lotus, Peter Hook and the Light, Rapsody, Shabazz Palaces, The Voidz, and many more.
The third edition of the festival will take place April 27 & 28, 2019. Presented in partnership with the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, the festival provides attendees not only with world-class music but also with access to world-class art within Fort Worth's iconic Cultural District.
The Fortress Festival VIP Experience includes:
- Expedited & dedicated VIP entrance line
- Unlimited access to the private VIP area
- VIP viewing zones in front of all stages
- Private air-conditioned bathrooms
- Free Parking Pass (show your VIP ticket to the parking attendant)
- Private cash bar with specialty drink menu
- Discounts on the Modern merchandise, memberships and programs
- Bag & coat check
- Additional amenities announced in months ahead
If you wish to submit an application for festival press credentials, please click here.