What even is Fortress Festival?
You can read what we wrote about Fortress Festival here and what the press is writing about Fortress Festival here. If you have any more general questions about the festival, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about music festivals in general, we suggest going here.
What is and isn't allowed inside of festival grounds?
Please see our Attend page for a full list of items that are allowed and not allowed inside festival grounds.
Tell me about these so called ‘tickets’:
- 2-day General Admission (G.A.) and V.I.P tickets as well as 1-day General Admission and V.I.P tickets are currently on sale on our Ticketing page.
- Once you purchase, you will have the option to have a wristband shipped to you or to receive a print-at-home ticket that can be exchanged for a wristband at the festival box office.
- If you choose a print-at-home ticket, make sure to retain this ticket in either digital or hard copy form as you will need it to exchange for a wristband which is required to gain access to the festival.
- If you chose to have your wristband shipped, all wristbands will be shipped after April 12.
- There will be an opportunity to exchange print-at-home tickets for wristbands before the festival at early bird Will Call locations. Stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates.
- If you have any issues or questions during the purchase process, please contact Prekindle Ticketing support. They can be reached by email: email@example.com or phone: 1 (888)-454-4353. The Prekindle Support desk is open business days, 10:00am - 6:00pm Central Time.
- Need to update your shipping address? Contact Prekindle Ticketing support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 1 (888)-454-4353.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Artists and schedule are subject to change.
- Children under 10 (9 and under) are allowed to attend for free.
Why can’t I just buy tickets when I get to the festival?
Well, you can…maybe. If they don’t sellout before then, that is. We know, we know, everyone is always trying to make you believe you have to hurry up and buy because tickets are going fast! Honestly, though, we don’t know how fast tickets are going to sell and our pre-sale sold out in 6 hours without any bands announced. So, if you’re planning to attend Fortress Festival, we suggest buying now.
What if I purchased a pre-sale pass and I want my wristband shipped to me?
What if I purchased a pre-sale pass and I want to upgrade to a V.I.P. pass?
Please contact Prekindle support at the contact information mentioned in the preceding answer for any modifications to your pre-sale order, such as an upgrade.
What if I need to change my shipping address?
Please contact Prekindle Ticketing support for any questions or modifications to your order such as changing your shipping address. They can be emailed: email@example.com or dialed: 1 (888)-454-4353.
Can I pick up my wristband before the festival weekend?
Yes. There will be early bird Will Call locations and hours that we will publish soon. Please stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates.
Can I pick up my wristband at the festival?
Yes. Bring your print-at-home ticket(s) either in hard copy form or on your phone and you can redeem it at the festival for your wristband(s).
What are the box office and will call hours during the festival?
These will be announced closer to the event. Please stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates.
What if I want to bring my badass kids?
All children under the age of 10 (9 and under) will be admitted to the festival for free. If they are older they need to purchase a pass.
How do I even get to the festival?
There will be a wide variety of alternatives for transpiration to and from festival grounds from all over Fort Worth and D/FW. Parking will be limited so we strongly encourage taking the TRE from Dallas or other points in D/FW, taking public transportation within Fort Worth, riding your bike, using Fort Worth’s awesome bike share program or taking advantage of ride sharing like Uber or Lyft. As we get closer to the event we will provide more detailed instructions on how to best take advantage of these awesome alternatives for getting there.
If I drive my car to the festival where can I park?
You can park in any of our paid lots for $10/car. Parking passes can be purchased online before the festival or at the festival box office. Paid lots will be located at Farrington Field and within the Will Rogers Memorial Center grounds. Click here to see the location of Farrington Field parking. For Will Rogers parking locations, please reference lots 1,8, & 9 on this map.
Are we allowed to exit and reenter festival grounds with a valid pass?
Yes, festival attendees may leave and reenter the festival grounds..
I’m interested in volunteering, what next?
Who do I contact for ADA access questions?
For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs, please email our support team at Accessible Festivals, and we will do our best to help you have an amazing experience at Fortress Festival! They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact for media inquiries?
Who do I contact if I want to sponsor the Fortress Festival?
We would love to speak with you! Please email email@example.com.
Can I be a vendor at Fortress Festival?
If you are interested in being a festival vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.