What even is Fortress Festival?
You can read what we wrote about Fortress Festival here. If you have any more general questions about the festival, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about music festivals in general, we suggest going here.
What is and isn’t allowed inside of festival grounds?
Please see our Info page for a full list of items that are allowed and not allowed inside festival grounds.
Tell me about these so called ‘tickets’:
2-day General Admission (G.A.) and V.I.P tickets as well as 1-day General Admission and V.I.P tickets are currently on sale on our Ticketing page. There will be an opportunity to exchange print-at-home tickets for wristbands before the festival at early bird Will Call locations. Stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates. If you have any issues or questions during the purchase process, please contact email@example.com - All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Event is rain or shine. Artists and schedule are subject to change. Children under 10 (9 and under) are allowed to attend for free.
Why can’t I just buy tickets when I get to the festival?
Well, you can…but there is a price increase at the gate, so we encourage you to purchase early.
What if I want to upgrade to a V.I.P. pass?
firstname.lastname@example.org can get you sorted out.
Can I pick up my wristband before the festival weekend?
Yes. There will be early bird Will Call locations and hours that we will publish soon. Please stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates.
Can I pick up my wristband at the festival?
Yes. Bring your print-at-home ticket(s) either in hard copy form or on your phone and you can redeem it at the festival for your wristband(s).
What are the box office and will call hours during the festival?
These will be announced closer to the event. Please stay tuned and be sure to sign up for email updates.
What if I want to bring my badass kids?
All children under the age of 10 (9 and under) will be admitted to the festival for free. If they are older they need to purchase a pass.
How do I even get to the festival?
There will be a wide variety of alternatives for transportation to and from festival grounds from all over Fort Worth and D/FW. Parking will be limited so we strongly encourage taking the TRE from Dallas or other points in D/FW (TRE does not operate on Sundays) or taking public transportation within Fort Worth. Bus route 2 travels up to every 15 minutes both days of the festival and stops in the Cultural District. All train and bus schedules can be found at www.FWTA.org. You may also take advantage of the awesome bike share program Fort Worth offers or use a rideshare app such as Lyft. As we get closer to the event we will provide more detailed instructions on how to best take advantage of these awesome alternatives for getting there.
If I drive my car to the festival where can I park?
You can park in any of our paid lots for $15/car/car or $25 for the weekend. Parking passes can be purchased online before the festival or at the festival box office. Paid lots will be located at Farrington Field. Click here (same link as last year) to see the location of Farrington Field parking. For Will Rogers parking locations, please reference lots 1,8, & 9 on this map.
Are we allowed to exit and reenter festival grounds with a valid pass?
Yes, festival attendees may leave and reenter the festival grounds.
I’m interested in volunteering, what next?
Who do I contact for ADA access questions?
For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs, please email our support team at Accessible Festivals, and we will do our best to help you have an amazing experience at Fortress Festival! They can be reached at email@example.com.
Who do I contact for media inquiries?
Who do I contact if I want to sponsor the Fortress Festival?
We would love to speak with you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I be a vendor at Fortress Festival?
If you are interested in being a festival vendor, please email email@example.com.
Here are some things you might want to pack:
- Liquid sunscreen, in non-aerosol container of 3oz or less
- Bug spray in non-aerosol containers of 3oz or less
- Small backpacks, bags, and purses (no larger than 20” x 15” x 13”)
- Sunglasses and hats
- Small beach towel
- One (1) CLEAR and EMPTY water container up to 2 liters in size
- Baby strollers (if you have small children)
The following items are prohibited:
- Tents, umbrellas, flags
- Weapons including items that can be used as a weapon
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Large bags, purses, or backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13).
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laser pointers
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Air horns and megaphones
- Items intended for sale/promotion (including flyers, stickers and posters)
- Water guns, water balloons
- Chain wallets
- Large blankets
- Glass in any form
- Outside food or beverages
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, bicycles
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (bike racks will be available near the entrance)
- Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and/or incendiary devices of any kind
- Chinese Lanterns
- Coolers of any kind, including hardsided and softsided coolers
- Pets (service animals with current rabies vaccination excepted)
- Video equipment of any kind
- Professional photo equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras, detachable/removable lens cameras)
- Audio recording equipment
- Portable audio equipment of any kind
- Professional radios or walkietalkies
- Selfie sticks
- Any item that can be used to disturb the peace and/or inflict damage to people and goods